Paris

16 July 2013

Look at this font. Isn't it adorable?
It's called Parisienne.
Thus proving my point that everything about Paris is perfect. Even their fonts.
I've been on a weird Paris Pinterest kick and have an overwhelming desire to go back! 

I'd been once before when I was about thirteen, but it was on a school trip and I didn't get to explore it nearly as much as it deserves.
Being this far away from London has made me realize how many opportunities I took for granted and you'd better believe that I'll be making the short trip over the channel when I go home.

Just look at it!

Images c/o Pinterest see original pins here


And besides here is a picture of what I looked like the first time I visited the fashion capital of the world


SURELY, the universe has to give me a chance to redeem myself.

No comments :

Post a Comment